We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Donating kids clothes in Sayulita

Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
menlo park, ca
reviews: 3
Donating kids clothes in Sayulita

Hi, we are coming to Sayulita tomorrow. Someone mentioned something about bringing kids clothes to donate in a post on his forum. I could definitely bring some down. Should I do that? If I do, where would I take them? We have never been to Sayulita before. Thanks!

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
reviews: 2
1. Re: Donating kids clothes in Sayulita

That's really a generous gesture on your part, thank you. Unfortunately there's been much ado about vendors bringing second-hand clothing down , and goods such as school supplies, which was said to be for donation in order to avoid paying duty yet it ends up in the flea markets as retail goods. Because of their efforts to avoid paying duty any real donations are suppose to have the appropriate paperwork in place before they arrive in Mexico. Granted, if you were just bringing a few things as gifts then I'm sure nobody would question your actions but if you arrive with a large amount then I'm afraid it could turn into a hassle for you.

2. Re: Donating kids clothes in Sayulita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sayulita