We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area

Which St. Anthony hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sherbrooke, quebec
reviews: 15
budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area

Hello, my family (2 adults, 2 kids) are having a quick roadtrip visit this July to newfoundland from Quebec. During this time we will be camping with our tent trailer, staying in the cornerbrook area. However we would like to make a 2 day trip to st. Anthony area to watch the iceburgs and we do not want to pull our trailer there. we are looking for budget-friendly lodging in the area. any suggestions?

5 replies to this topic
Corner Brook, Canada
1. Re: budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area

Hi busymommyof2,

I would recommend Fishing Point B&B. Rates start at $90 per night, and its an award-winning accommodations. Here's their website: http://www.bbcanada.com/6529.html.

Have fun!

Brittany

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
reviews: 35
2. Re: budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area

What award has it won?

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
reviews: 66
3. Re: budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area

Based on many positive reviews, we have chosen Viking Village B&B in L'Anse Aux Meadows for our upcoming trip. We found the rates to be extremely reasonable. I am not sure if they have rooms with more than one bed to accommodate the kids, but the owners are very friendly and pleasant people to chat with!

Edited: 6:40 pm, April 10, 2013
Montreal
reviews: 191
4. Re: budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area

I visited St. Anthony from Quebec last year. I remember looking for budget accommodations and thinking that what I was finding was not the bargain I was hoping for (part of it was related to availability as well). We camped at Pistolet Bay Provincial Park which is very close to St. Anthony. Food for thought just in case you do decide to take the camper after all.

Corner Brook, Canada
5. Re: budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area

Fishing Point B&B won the Norman Parsons Memorial Award from the B&B Association of NL at this year's HNL Conference.

Reply to: budget friendly accomodations in St. Anthony area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted