We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Christmas shows change?

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ky
reviews: 2
Do Christmas shows change?

My husband and I made a trip to Branson the week after Thanksgiving last year. We both loved it. We are going to make the trip again this year. I was wondering do the shows stay the same or do they have a new show each year? This will help me to pick which show to see. Thanks

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
reviews: 48
1. Re: Do Christmas shows change?

Some shows, Clay Cooper being one, make major changes to their show each year. Some make just a few changes. The Pressleys is another show which made lots of changes in their 2012 and 2013 shows. The Rankin Brothers also changed many songs in their show this year.

2. Re: Do Christmas shows change?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 24, 2014