We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with getting tickets!

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Olathe, KS
reviews: 1
Help with getting tickets!

I am going to be in Branson for 3 nights in October.

I think we are going to stay at a privately owned rental, so we're not interested in any packages with lodging included. But we would like to go to at least one show.

Shows I am interested in seeing (at least one of these):

- SIX

- Ayo

- Buckets N Boards

What is THE BEST way to get deals on these shows if any. There are so many sites out there, I don't know which ones to trust or which is best. I'm willing to package with other things as well. We don't really have an agenda, I just know I can't leave Branson without going to at least one show.

Thanks!

Arkansas Ozarks
reviews: 22
1. Re: Help with getting tickets!

Buckets and Boards had shows at the Clay Cooper Theater in March, June, July and August for the 2013 season. At this time no further shows are scheduled. I did check Branson 2for1 tickets, and your shows aren't listed as being available. You might want to check out the Branson Tourism Center, All Access Branson and Reserve Branson and compare ticket prices.

2. Re: Help with getting tickets!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 02, 2014