My husband and I (64 yo and 57 yo) are going to be in Branson 8/21 - 8/24. We've been there before... 2 or 3 times and have stayed in various hotels. This time I thought I would try to get some real opinions based on what we would LIKE.
1) It would be great if there were some restaurants within walking distance of the hotel
2) It would be great if there were some little shops within walking distance of the hotel
3) We don't spend $100 per night for a room
4) We don't do Bed & Breakfasts
5) We're not concerned with decor as much as we care about cleanliness
Should we stay in the theater district and be satisfied if there is one restaurant close to us or should we stay in downtown Branson where there appears to be a little bit to walk to? Branson Landing might be a bit too upscale for us but the water show seems pretty cool...
I dunno. Experts, you tell me!
Oh, and thanks! :)