We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
IL
reviews: 58
Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

There is only one review that I can find. Looks like it's Brand New resort. We booked a 3BR via RCI for next Spring and am a bit worried now that I can find NO reviews for it ANYWHERE. The only reviews or info I can find are from the company itself. Anyone been there recently?

108 replies to this topic
1. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:02 pm, August 23, 2014

IL
2. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

I don't believe they are one and the same.

I looked at the photos for Stormy Point Village here on TripAdvisor and they do not look at all like the photos of 'Branson's Nantucket' (the name of the resort given on the RCI website).

Thanks for the response, though.

Branson, Missouri
reviews: 1
3. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

No Stormy Point Village is not associated with Branson Nantucket in any form.

Branson, MO
reviews: 1
4. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

Stormy Point and Nantucket are right next to each other but no relation. They are direct competitors and appear not to care for each other very much. I am not impressed with Nantucket - lots of construction and dust but not much else. Appears to be a hard-core timeshare development.

Sheridan, Arkansas
reviews: 6
5. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

We just purchased from Branson Nantucket and it is not a TIMESHARE, but a vacation rental. I have seen lots to complaints but they all call it a timeshare...makes no sense to me at all. From what I see it appears legit but I could be wrong. It is a BEAUTIFUL place and yes they are still building so there will be construction there for awhile. I fell in love with the view!!!!

IL
6. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

We are looking forward to a wonderful week in Branson and are willing to take a chance on Branson's Nantucket. The views look awesome and since we will be out and about during the day - the construction shouldn't be a problem. Thanks everyone for your input. Keep it coming. I hope there are some legit reviews of the place by Spring. I know it is new - but it would be nice to see some photos from real travelers here on TA soon.

Boulder, Colorado
7. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

My husband and I stayed at Branson's Nantucket last month and LOVED it! Our unit was a 3BR 3-Bath, the accommodations exceeded my expectations and our unit also had a great view of the lake.

There is construction underway on more units, so be prepared for that, when completed it will be quite a large resort! As of our visit, the row we stayed in and the one up higher were fully completed and have been for a while I think.

Before booking we looked at the photos here bransonsnantucket.com/resort-photo-gallery/

and that really is what our unit ended up looking like so we were happy!

Anyway, we had a great time and I hope you do too! :-)

Edited: 7:46 am, January 19, 2013
Saint Louis...
8. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

I have owned a 2 bedroom vacation condo at Nantucket for over two years. It is called a fractional. Different from a time share because it comes with a deed and title that can be passed down to family members as an inheritance. As owners you get to schedule 6 weeks out of the year to use the property with little restrictions and can be scheduled 45 days in advance or even traded thru RCI travel for accommodations around the world for a small fee. There are low maintenance fees yearly and a relatively small cleaning fee charged for each week you use the place. It is newly built with on-going construction all the time for now as they keep expanding and adding more rows of housing to the site. I understand a first class clubhouse is soon to be completed which will house many great amenities for members to enjoy, including a fancy pool, saunas, weight and exercise rooms, and a restaurant. The view over Table Rock lake is amazing and the modern styling of the interiors enhances your stay no matter which building you're placed in. There are many other amenities that you will find from your first visit to Nantucket.

IL
9. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

Sure wish we would get some reviews from someone with a 'history' on TA :0) We still plan to go and take our chances that we will have an enjoyable week and Branson's Nantucket..

IL
10. Re: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?

Some recent photos would be nice. Doesn't anyone take photos of their trips anymore? Thanks for the input.

Reply to: Has anyone been to Branson's Nantucket RECENTLY?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted