We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whitman...
reviews: 6
Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

Hi....I have two questions. Friends and I are staying in Branson this upcoming Veterans weekend. We're staying at the Lodge Of the Ozarks.....

1. Opinions of the Lodge?

2. Where can we go to hang out and have a few drinks between the afternoon shows and the evening shows.

Whitman...
1. Re: Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

Sorry for the double post--my hand slipped and it entered before I finished my post. Please refer to the other request above. Thanks.

Overland Park, KS
2. Re: Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

Hey Trippin. I love the Lodge. The Club Vegas in the Lodge is a great place especially at 11pm when the "Dropouts" start to play.

I am visiting the weekend after you (11/19). Have a great time.

Whitman...
3. Re: Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

Hey thanks! I was planning to see the Dropouts!!! You can call me sort of a groupie of Bryan, Gene, Steve, & Aaron --they are a lot of fun!! Hope I can stay up late enough! LOL!!! They need to do an earlier show, don't you think?

Overland Park, KS
4. Re: Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

No way!!! I too am a groupie of the guys. I love to see them rock out. We party hard on the road when they are behind Merrill Osmond. Love the guys! Com'on now you can stay up late.

Overland Park, KS
5. Re: Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

OOops I forgot to mention an earlier show would be great. I am not sure how those guys do it. A show a 8pm with Merrill then they rock out at 11pm.

Whitman...
6. Re: Lodge Of The Ozarks and time between shows.....

So--back to my initial question....do you know of any places to get drinks and appetisers between an afternoon show and an evening show? TGI Fridays? Applebees? Any sort of place we can grab something. We aren't the sit-down-dinner type. Thanks!