We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please answer

Which Hattiesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Please answer

Can anyone tell me the best hotel to stay at anywhere near Winona? I'm traveling near there in 2 weeks and am having the hardest time figuring out the best place to stay. I'm flying into memphis, but need to be relatively near Winona. Please any suggestions would be extremely and gratefully appreciated. Oh, one more thing, I'll have a car and my family so distance is not as important as a nice hotel. Please, Please, Please help

This earlier message is exactly what I'm afraid of. I'd rather be someplace nice and travel the distance than stay at a dump where I'm afraid to lay my face of the pillows!

Jackson, MS
2 posts
1. Re: Please answer

I recommend the Hampton Inn in Grenada. Less than half an hour and an easy drive to Winona. Plenty of restaurants nearby, with a super-Walmart and Ragtimes Restaurant within walking distance.

Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Please answer

Jameson Inn, in Grenada, looks awesome (800-JAMESON).

There's a Ramada in Greenwood, to the west of Winona.

40 miles south of Memphis is Como Courtyard (a B&B located along 55, in Como. It looks cute and sleeps 7, suppsedly).

Best of luck. It was difficult trying to find anything...

Jackson, MS
2 posts
3. Re: Please answer

The Jameson Inn would indeed be a good choice in Grenada. There's also a new Holiday Inn Express next to a Shoney's restaurant.

2 posts
1 review
4. Re: Please answer

The Hampton in Grenada is only a few weeks old and it is beautiful. Great free breakfast and really comfy beds/pillows. Granite in the bathroom and a flat screen tv. It was only 89.00 a night. Well worth it.

5. Re: Please answer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 25, 2009