We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deep sea fishing

Which Biloxi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlestown, Indiana
deep sea fishing

My husband and I are going to Biloxi and would like to go deep sea fishing. everything I am finding prices on is for up to a group of 6 any tips? Just the 2 of us so I really don't want to rent the whole boat?

4 replies to this topic
Colorado
reviews: 3
1. Re: deep sea fishing

Call some of the charters and let them know it is just the two of you. They will often be able to add you on to another group and charge you accordingly. Other small groups are usually very thankful to have a couple more people to help split the cost. It happens often. Just be sure to let them know that you don't want to go if you have to pay for the entire cost of the charter.

Chapin, South...
2. Re: deep sea fishing

There are some boats, "head boats" that charge $50 -125 per person. Head boats take out 25 -45 fisherman. Most Charter Boats are "6 pack" vessels charging half day,-full day or by the hour with a full day coating about $850.00 and up. At any rate check the fish that are in season and pick your trip accordingly.

Do not, DO NOT charter the vessel Fish-On Charters out of Biloxi, MS. This is a tourist trap. I have chartered many fishing trips including an all day trip on this boat. Boat wouln't fire up and took an hour to start. Left the dock only to return for fuel. Stopped again to catch bait (24 pogeys for 6 fisherman) Then the Jack wagon Captain told us how bad he felt and proceeded to troll in circles inside barrier Islands then cut the trip short. We got a small rate cut.

Edited: 10:03 am, October 05, 2013
Jackson, Tennessee...
reviews: 44
3. Re: deep sea fishing

The best charter captain in Biloxi is Craig Gusa " High Times Too"

4. Re: deep sea fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, February 05, 2014

Reply to: deep sea fishing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted