We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown Biloxi

Which Biloxi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
reviews: 13
Downtown Biloxi

Our downtown area is a few minutes walk from the Beau View or Hard Rock. I don't think many visitors know about this area. Here is a short utube video on the area to get you acquinted with it.

www.youtube.com/watch…

El Dorado, Arkansas
reviews: 16
1. Re: Downtown Biloxi

very good video ,will be there sunday till wed and will definately try the downtown area.

Indiana
reviews: 19
2. Re: Downtown Biloxi

Thank's for the promo.. I never realized that there was so much to see in Biloxi.

Fairfield Ohio
reviews: 18
3. Re: Downtown Biloxi

Thanks for posting this! We'll be down in July and will be sure to stop by the downtown area.

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 4
4. Re: Downtown Biloxi

We are going back in a month-what area (streets) are considered down town

Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
reviews: 13
5. Re: Downtown Biloxi

If you walk out of Beau Rivage, cross the street and walk a couple of blocks north. I suggest going to the visitors center which is located across the street from the lighthouse on Beach Blvd. and picking up a map. They have a short movie on the second floor you might want to watch as well interesting displays and information about Biloxi. I believe you can also get a schedule of the train tour there which starts on the beach side of the lighthouse.

This little tour takes you through down town Biloxi as well as offering interesting historic stories and it's fun. http://www.biloxitourtrain.com/

Jackson,MS
6. Re: Downtown Biloxi

How nice! I've been down there many, many times and found out some places that I didn't know about. Thanks!

7. Re: Downtown Biloxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 06, 2014