We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best family hotel in Stillwater with pool?

Which Stillwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fargo, North Dakota
Level Contributor
254 posts
52 reviews
Best family hotel in Stillwater with pool?

I am trying to book a block of rooms for a wedding party and many of them have small children, so a pool has been requested by several families. I have read the reviews and checked many websites but am finding negative comments about most of the hotels in the area. I am deciding between AmericInn, Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites and Lexington Inn & Suites all in Stillwater. Can anyone help me with advice as to what condition these hotels and their pools are in at the present time? If I'm not mistaken they all include a hot breakfast. Any experience with those?

1 reply
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
1. Re: Best family hotel in Stillwater with pool?

Yes, I'm back in Stillwater now after moving to SW Florida a year ago. I'm here to visit our Grandchildren 2-18. We are staying at The Lexington Inn and I'm vary impressed with the rooms, pool area, and staff. Cortez has been vary helpful early morning allowing me to use the whirlpool which really helps me because of severe back & neck pain seance my 7th. The pool area is clean & neat. It's a great place to entertain my Grandchildren & what a great breakfast Cortez puts out every morning. I highly recommend this Hotel.

Reply to: Best family hotel in Stillwater with pool?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stillwater
More Stillwater Topics