We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Wing Pub Crawl

Which Red Wing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
miinneapolis
reviews: 3
Red Wing Pub Crawl

Good Evening!

A group of 8 adults are staying at the St. James in January. We want to go out to dinner then a pub crawl. Any recommendations for a restaurant? Something with a nice steak and wine. What bars would be within walking distance of the St. James?

Many thanks!

Tammy

3 replies to this topic
Burnsville, MN
reviews: 2
1. Re: Red Wing Pub Crawl

It doesn't appear we have any Red Wing experts around. It's been awhile since I last dined there, and I see that restaurant "The Staghead" is now closed. There are a couple restaurants (Sarah's-formerly Nortons and The Ports at the St. James) that have perhaps one steak item on their menus, and they're on the expensive side. Perhaps the Smokin Oak Rotisserie and Grill would be a possibility? It's on the western edge of Red Wing so you'd probably want to start a "crawl" when you get back to the St. James. Jimmy's at the St. James has live music on Friday nights, and I think the other places are within walking distance. This is a nice website; http://www.redwing.org/mn/dining/

Red Wing, Minnesota
reviews: 1
2. Re: Red Wing Pub Crawl

Well I am a Red wing expert. If you are staying at the St.James there are several restaurants in the area. There are a couple of them in the St. james as well as bars. There is libertys with is on the corner of plum and third. You have the brick house which is across the street from the st. James. There are several bars in the downtown area. It depends what kind of bar you are looking for dive bar or what ever

Red Wing, Minnesota
reviews: 1
3. Re: Red Wing Pub Crawl

saras just closed this week...

Reply to: Red Wing Pub Crawl
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted