We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near my hotel/Wharehouse district live music

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St-Lambert
reviews: 6
Parking near my hotel/Wharehouse district live music

Hello

I will be staying at the Radisson Plaza on a Saturday night, I'm looking for public parking to avoid paying Hotel prices please ? and where can I find live music bar in the Wharehouse district please ?

Merci

Sylvain

3 replies to this topic
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 18
1. Re: Parking near my hotel/Wharehouse district live music

I would do the Park and Shop or LaSalle Court ramp -- same owner and rates. Real close to the Plaza Hotel. The 24-hour rate is $13 which is $7 a day cheaper than most hotel rates. Tho I would check with the hotel to check what parking rate they would give you in their attached ramp.

If it were me I would do the street parking but you have to research the different enforcement schedules involved so you don't get a ticket. Some street parking is free on Saturdays but some is in effect until 8 pm for example/

Live music? What type of music?

The places I have always gone are 7th Street Entry, First Avenue and the Fine Line Music Cafe. There is also the Dakota which is usually jazz but has had some other acts over the years as well. Dakota is not technically Warehouse Dist. but nearby on Nicollet Mall and easy to walk back and forth (and close to your hotel)

Edited: 5:16 pm, August 25, 2013
Minneapolis MN
reviews: 3
2. Re: Parking near my hotel/Wharehouse district live music

I just stayed at the Radisson and they gave me a voucher to take care of the parking.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 15
3. Re: Parking near my hotel/Wharehouse district live music

Free off street parking on weekends about 3 blocks up 7th.

Message me.

I live downtown.

Reply to: Parking near my hotel/Wharehouse district live music
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted