We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park sleep and fly hotel?

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wildrose wisconsin
reviews: 3
park sleep and fly hotel?

What is a good and reasonable one? Checked out laquinta in bloomington $109. And microtel inn east 78 street and days inn normandie blvd.$100. Alsonneed hotel on return so trying to stay with a good price. Are these all close to airport? Which is better? Is there a area to stay away from? As you can see we don't know the area usually fly out of Milwaukee. Thanks for any help.

Minnesota
reviews: 473
1. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

The Days Inn at Normandale Blvd is a ways away from the airport. It's in west Bloomington. The other two you mentioned are closer to MSP and are in east Bloomington which is what you want. All the hotels that have a park sleep and fly deal should have a van to the airport and maybe to the Mall of America also. Deals like this are usually for a week stay max. If you need to stay longer they might charge more and also require you to stay one night before you leave and another when you return.

If you use google and type in park sleep and fly from MSP (or Bloomington) you should be able to find other motels with this deal.

Try the Super 8 in Bloomington. I know they have a deal like this since I have stayed there a couple of times before flying out of MSP. I stashed my car elsewhere and just used their van to the airport since my trips were longer than a week but they told me about their park and fly deal on the phone. It's an older place and not fancy (but OK and they have a breakfast) so the price should be less than the up market motels that do this. Most, but not all, are rather fancy.

wildrose wisconsin
2. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

There are 2 la quintas hotels? Whichbis closer? They both have park and flys. Bloomfield west or airport bloomington? Whit h is nicer if you have seen them. Thanks it is really confusing whenyou don't know the area.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 15
3. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

Google

Park Sleep Fly MSP

Look for distance indicator

Dozens close by

Sioux Falls, South...
Destination Expert
for Sioux Falls
reviews: 128
4. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

Yes, there are two LaQuintas. I have not stayed in the airport location. I have, however, stayed at Bloomington West. This was around three years ago, so maybe someone else will come on here with a more recent review. You could also check the TA reviews. I believe the Bloomington West location rated better than the other location. Bloomington West has been around a long time. It was the Hotel Seville back in the 1980s and possibly some other things in between. It is a high rise. I would suggest a room on a lower floor as the elevators take a while. There is a pool with a deep end (deeper than the usual) and a free breakfast. The area is safe. The good part about the rooms is that they've been recently renovated. The common areas have also been remodeled. The bad part is, the rooms are small. I can't comment on the shuttle service as we did not use that. It's located right off 494, and I don't think it's a bad drive to the airport.

I have also done the previously mentioned Super 8 and have done the park/fly there. It was pretty much as unclelouie described it. Not fancy, not horrible. It is also right by 494 (I would request a room facing away from the interstate). The shuttle ran fine. It doesn't have a pool (just a big hottub) if that's a deal breaker. Nothing happened to our car while it was parked there. It is closer than the LaQuinta I was just describing.

Minnesota
reviews: 328
5. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

We always use the Hilton Airport and have gotten good rates. The rooms and service is great.

wildrose wisconsin
6. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

Does Hilton have free breckfast?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
7. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

<Does Hilton have free breckfast?>

Unless you book a breakfast rate or are elite (gold and above, I think), you won't get free breakfast at the Hilton property. Hilton owns the Hampton, Homewood Suites, and Embassy Suites brands, which all offer free breakfast. I always recommend to comparison shop and look at total cost (ie. if you want/need breakfast). Some hotels are not listed on the park/fly website, but have rates if you call them direct.

Minnesota
reviews: 328
8. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

No the Hilton does not offer a complimentary breakfast....just 2 free drinks in the lounge. We are familiar with or have stayed at each of the other hotels and I do not believe Homewood, Embassy or Hampton have the park/fly.

Minnesota
9. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

We usually stay at the Hilton using their park/fly because they have a shuttle that leaves earlier than a lot of other hotels. If you have a really early flight you might also check with the hotel about what the shuttle hours are.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 59
10. Re: park sleep and fly hotel?

Dose anyone else have any recommendations? I know I can google to find out what hotels have it, but trip advisor user advice is second to none. Someone recommended the carlton inn at midway in Chicago which wasn't even on my rador but is now go to stop when flying midway. ...

Thanks in advance for the help

I guess I should have mentioned I'm looking for a budget friendly recommended choose :) just sleeping for a few hours with safe parking spot