We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aloft Hotel and Mill City Opera and Guthrie Theater

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
reviews: 5
Aloft Hotel and Mill City Opera and Guthrie Theater

Will be staying at the Aloft Hotel and attending the Mill City Opera at the Courtyard Ruins. Since it will be 9:30 pm or later at its conclusion, will I need to rent a car for my trip to get safely back to the Aloft that night? I didn't plan to rent a car for my stay but instead take a small carry-on from the airport to the hotel via light rail and my other activities will be within walking distance or light rail during the daytime hours.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 15
1. Re: Aloft Hotel and Mill City Opera and Guthrie Theater

The Mill City Opera at the Mill City Museam is very close and walkable. 4 maybe 5 blocks.

If anything, walk there and taxi back.

The light rail station closest to Aloft is Metrodome station and a few blocks only too.

There are several nice restaurants near the hotel too. Enjoy.

duluth mn
reviews: 10
2. Re: Aloft Hotel and Mill City Opera and Guthrie Theater

What are the nice restaurants? I have a reservation for SpoonRiver- what else should I consider? Breakfast? Lunch?

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 15
3. Re: Aloft Hotel and Mill City Opera and Guthrie Theater

If you like Thai, there's Sawadtee Thai almost across the street.

M-F they have good lunch buffet too.

If you like sushi or teppanyaki, there's Wasabi close by too.

Not so much for breakfasts right close by but a walk or shuttle to the downtown core will have options.

4. Re: Aloft Hotel and Mill City Opera and Guthrie Theater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 10, 2014