We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seats for a Timberwolves game

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Best seats for a Timberwolves game

Hi there, we're coming down to Minnepolis for a Timberwves game. We're looking for some decent seats -- maybe not court side but in the bleacher section? Or a level up from there? Any particular sections?

Any comments or help would be appreciated.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: Best seats for a Timberwolves game

There's a pretty good interactive chart at this link. When I'm watching a hoops game, I want to be somewhere near the center of a sidelines. Upper deck is not bad, but sight lines are definitely not as good as the newer arenas (like XCel).

www.rateyourseats.com/seating-guide.php…

2. Re: Best seats for a Timberwolves game

Thanks. Do you think it will be difficult to get Lakers v Timberwolves tickets?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
3. Re: Best seats for a Timberwolves game

There are lots of outlets for ticket purchase online, and including scalpers around the area on gameday. I don't think it will be difficult at all. Now, getting a price you want, that might be difficult.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 18
4. Re: Best seats for a Timberwolves game

ticket demand always has to do with where the Wolves are in the standings, the opponent and what day it is.

Lakers are a big draw so it really depends on how the Wolves are doing at the time and whether its weeknight vs weekend night

5. Re: Best seats for a Timberwolves game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, December 17, 2013