We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saints baseball

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
Saints baseball

Yes, I realize they're in St. Paul, but I wonder sometimes when I read about recommendations for cool things (or quirky things) to do in the Twin Cities during the summer, the Saints are not mentioned more. As a native, who visits back often, I've always had a blast at the games, even after the new Twins ballpark was opened. Attaching a link to an article celebrating their 20th year.

twincities.com/sports/ci_20639125/st-paul-sa…

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 86
1. Re: Saints baseball

It actually is interesting it doesn't get mentioned more often...it should be mentioned more often. Not only is there something that is undeniably more local and connected to the community, but it also seems to be more "authentic" to the spirit of baseball.

It's definitely more affordable compared to the Twins (though, if they keep playing as they do, that could change!)

2. Re: Saints baseball

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:40 pm, June 21, 2013