We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Date Nght

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Date Nght

Looking for something fun and romantic to do with my.wife. Spend a Saturday night in Feb in Minneapolis and would like to get out for the day and night.

Any great ideas would be appreciated.

2 replies to this topic
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 18
1. Re: Date Nght

A lot depends on the weather and your tolerance for cold weather. If you get temps in the upper teens or above, I would bundle up and do some riverfront exploring, including the Stone Arch Bridge. I just think it is a beautiful place to be with someone. Make your way across and head over to cozy Pracna for late lunch or just a drink or two.

For dinner, my favorite two spots for a date night are Riverview Wine Bar (good wine list of course but great service, good beer list and a very tasty but small food menu. When I go we each get a pizza and split dessert. The pizzas are handmade -- cracker crust -- and excellent). Very cozy place witht he fire going. Can get crowded but I've found that is the appeal somehow. Worth waiting for a few minutes for a seat

The other place is Al Vento, with the lighting down a bit and nice decor. Very reasonable prices, very good food.

Both are in south Minneapolis near Hiawatha/Hwy 55

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
reviews: 142
2. Re: Date Nght

What is your style of going out? Fun & funky? Low key & relaxed? Artsy & adventurous? Mainstream & romantic? What do you like to do... or what are you looking to do? Music? Candlelit hike? Art museum or theater? Catch a band and dance all night?

Reply to: Date Nght
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted