We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early dinner near DECC

Which Duluth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest
reviews: 45
Early dinner near DECC

We will be in Duluth this month for our grandson's performance in the Nutcracker. Looking for a near-by restaurant where we can have an early dinner. Suggestions?

5 replies to this topic
Proctor, Minnesota
reviews: 49
1. Re: Early dinner near DECC

A lot of options in the area. All within walking distance, depending on how cold it is! Most restaurants downtown are accessible through the skywalk. Do you have a preference in restaurant type?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 18
2. Re: Early dinner near DECC

Yeah, more info would be helpful because there are a range of places from Northern Waters Smokehaus (no waiter service), to Lake Avenue Cafe, to Belissio's to JJ Astor (ascending in order of price/upscale factor). The Duluth folks can get you more options but those are ones I have been to that I liked. Tho Northern Waters (IMO ) is a better place for lunch bc they don't wait tables there

Midwest
reviews: 45
3. Re: Early dinner near DECC

OK, a restaurant like Belissio's is what I'm looking for, but.......the recent reviews of Belissio's haven't been all that impressive, so I'm wondering about alternatives. Also, it needs to have early dinner seatings.....maybe around 5 p.m. Haven't eaten at JJ Astor. Have you eaten there? Is it worth the price?

Proctor, Minnesota
reviews: 49
4. Re: Early dinner near DECC

I like Bellisio's and haven't had a bad experience there in the past, so I'd say if you're looking for a restaurant like that, go for it! I also like JJ Astor, but I haven't been there in a couple years. You can't beat the view there! Another alternative would be Pickwick.

Crosslake, Minnesota
reviews: 4
5. Re: Early dinner near DECC

Pickwick is GREAT!!

Reply to: Early dinner near DECC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted