We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tall Ships

Which Duluth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Faribault
Tall Ships

The tall ships are scheduled to arrive on Thursday ... great ... but do they sail at other times (or are they just docked most of the time until they leave on Monday) ... if so ... is there a schedule or an approx. time(s) that this will happen?

Proctor, Minnesota
reviews: 55
1. Re: Tall Ships

There's a lot of info on this site... http://visitduluth.com/tallships2013/

Minnesota
reviews: 37
2. Re: Tall Ships

A lot of information BUT I still don't understand when the Parade of Sail is (is that when they're expected to arrive?) On the FAQ's they state around 2:00 but they don't say which day. I am totally confused and wondering if it is Thursday or Friday. They could be a little more clear - I know you can't hold a sailing ship to an exact time but giving 2:00 without the day????

Proctor, Minnesota
3. Re: Tall Ships

Zeebo, I agree, it would be nice to find an exact schedule of events. Maybe a call to Visit Duluth could get some more clarification? I did find this online...

Depending on conditions and the ships’ speeds, the Parade of Sail — when the vessels enter Duluth’s harbor — is scheduled for July 25, about 2 p.m. Festivities will run all weekend, until July 29, at noon, when the Tall Ships Challenge race will find the vessels blowing out of Duluth Harbor.

Superior, Wisconsin
4. Re: Tall Ships

Purchased 2 Sail on Board tickets for July 25th. Have received no info as to how, and where we have to be to get out to the ships! And we're getting close to the "sailing" date!!!!!!! Is there an info ph. # I can call? I keep checking my e-mail, but so far nothing........

Proctor, Minnesota
5. Re: Tall Ships

On the Visit Duluth Tall Ships website, it says if you have a question that has not been addressed on the FAQ, to email to cvb@visitduluth.com or call 1-800-438-5884.

Superior, Wisconsin
6. Re: Tall Ships

Thank-you so much! :D

7. Re: Tall Ships

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 17, 2014