We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't miss restaurants??

Which Duluth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri, USA
reviews: 5
Don't miss restaurants??

Hello everyone! I am going to be in Duluth next week for five days. I would love to hear about your local favorite restaurants. Thanks in advance!

Minneapolis...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives has been to the Duluth area several times. Here is a handy website http://www.flavortownusa.com/states/minnesota

We really like the Duluth Grill for Breakfast or Lunch. The Bison Sandwich is Amazing! Gordy's Hi Hat, though not right in Duluth is really worth checking out if you like a really good burger. Stop on your way in or out of town.

We also like Black Woods as well.

Woodbury, Minnesota
2. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

Sara's Table, Duluth Grill, Lake Ave Cafe, Amazing Grace Bakery and Cafe, Bulldog Pizza, and also up the north shore New Scenic Cafe, Vanilla Bean Cafe in Two Harbors and Rustic Inn and Cafe near Gooseberry Falls State Park. I suggest a day trip up the shore.

Proctor, Minnesota
reviews: 55
3. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

What area of Duluth will you be staying?

minneapolis
reviews: 126
4. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

I've had one great experience and one bad experience at Duluth Griil. Unsure that I would recommend them.

The New Scenic Cafe is an absolute must-stop - never had anything less than stellar there.

Sara's Table was good, but pricey for what we ordered.

Loved Fitgers Brewhouse for pub fare, great atmosphere and live music.

And YES, Gordy's Hi Hat is a fabulous drive-in, loved it!

Missouri, USA
5. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

I am staying at the College of Saint Scholastica but I will have a car and I don't mind driving. Thanks a bunch everyone!

Proctor, Minnesota
6. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

Since I'm not sure of your budget or your likes/dislikes, here are a few that vary in price and variety...

Sir Ben's (Sir Benedict's Tavern)

Pickwick

Grandma's

Belisio's

Buffalo House

Little Angie's for chips & salsa to go!

Crosslake, Minnesota
reviews: 6
7. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

Pickwick is my absolute favorite. The view and the food is a winning combination.

Missouri, USA
8. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

Thanks a bunch everyone! I really appreciate it. One last question, can I squeeze in a drive up the shore in a half day? I have to be in class every afternoon.

Proctor, Minnesota
9. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

You may not be able to go all the way up, but yes, you can easily get a short trip up the shore in a half day. How much time will you have? Anything specific you're looking to do up there?

Burnsville, MN
reviews: 2
10. Re: Don't miss restaurants??

If you have your evenings free, the sun sets late in northern MN in June. You'll have daylight until close to 10:00 p.m. up there.