We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duluth bar hop/tour ideas needed

Which Duluth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
resqmedic
Duluth bar hop/tour ideas needed

Hello everyone!

I'm looking at doing an unconventional wedding and reception. Instead of doing a dance at a venue, I am bouncing around the idea of renting a limo or two and doing a bar tour/hop. This would be for 25 up to 40 individuals at most. First of all is this a crazy idea? Secondly is there any suggestions as to which establishments would make for good stops. The guys are on average 30 years or older, blue collar/military, like whiskey, Budweiser, Sam Adams, or any good beer, but not a fan of 6 dollar drinks. 75% ride Harleys, enjoy rock music and can also tolerate country. The girls are 25yrs and older and will likely want to dance (just a guess :-) ) I'm interested especially in places that have "charm" or unique in some manner to make it special.

Thanks for any info you can provide

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
reviews: 136
1. Re: Duluth bar hop/tour ideas needed

Fitgers Pub and Grandma's Saloon are first coming to mind...

Woodbury, Minnesota
reviews: 7
2. Re: Duluth bar hop/tour ideas needed

Interesting idea! I would contact prospective limo companies as they probably have ideas or suggested stops. Canal Park has Grandmas and Old Chicago and a new micro brewery.

3. Re: Duluth bar hop/tour ideas needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 02, 2014