We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

Which Bloomington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Center Hill
hotels

Which of the following hotels would you recommend? Travel - Pleasure-3 days in Nov.

Fairfield Inn

2400 American Blvd

Courtyard Marriott

7800 Bloomington

Residence Inn

7850 Bloomington

15 replies to this topic
Sioux Falls, South...
Destination Expert
for Sioux Falls
reviews: 119
11. Re: hotels

Will you have a car? If not, I'd stay at one of the hotels closest to the MOA. From the MOA, you can take the light rail train to additional locations. Homewood Suites, Country Inn and Suites and Best Western are all across the street and immediately to the south of the MOA. The new Radisoon Blu is directly attached to the MOA. Of these, I have only stayed at the Homewood, so I can't comment one way or the other on the others. The Homewood was nice, but not quiet (lots of families), if that's a concern.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 18
12. Re: hotels

Re: SusieLou's posting:

Edina is indeed across I494 from the western part of Bloomington. But I think the OP is targeting the eastern Bloomington hotel cluster to access Mall of America and the light rail.

I would not stay in Edina if my purpose is to visit MOA because of traffic on 494.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 14
13. Re: hotels

Is that the one attached to the AquaCenter just off France & 494?

That Residence Inn ROCKED.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
reviews: 152
14. Re: hotels

That is the Residence Inn I was at - the kid's area was so awesome and the pool was very nice. Also had a great walking path outside, even a fire pit with some great seats. I'd stay there again. The shuttle drivers were so nice and they got me to the mall in minutes and picked me up right away, too.

Edited: 12:03 pm, October 16, 2013
Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 14
15. Re: hotels

Great Free Breakfast options too st that Res Inn.

Then you can check out Southdale and The Galleria.

Reply to: hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted