We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

Which Bloomington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Center Hill
hotels

Which of the following hotels would you recommend? Travel - Pleasure-3 days in Nov.

Fairfield Inn

2400 American Blvd

Courtyard Marriott

7800 Bloomington

Residence Inn

7850 Bloomington

West Des Moines...
reviews: 24
1. Re: hotels

Depends on what you are looking for specifically and who you are traveling with. I would recommend either the Courtyard or Residence.

Minnesota
reviews: 328
2. Re: hotels

All are very close to MOA, with the Fairfield being the closest of those you listed. I always choose the Residence over the other because of the additional space the Residence Inn offers as well as the great breakfast.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 15
3. Re: hotels

Go for the free breakfasts.

Even the HyattPlace could be considered.

Center Hill
4. Re: hotels

thanks

Center Hill
5. Re: hotels

Will check that hotel too. Thanks

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 15
6. Re: hotels

I really like that chain.

Minnesota
reviews: 328
7. Re: hotels

You had only mentioned the Marriott chain. However, if you are open to it there are many other hotels in the vicinity that are just as good or better choices. The Hyatt Place is a great choice unless you are looking for a hot tub. The breakfast is not as good as the Residence but the room itself is more up to date. The price is also better.

West Des Moines...
reviews: 24
8. Re: hotels

I also like the Country Inn & Suites by the MOA

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
9. Re: hotels

If you are opting for Marriott only, then you may also want to look into the full-service Marriott. I've often gotten rates as low as $80-$100 here and if you are gold or above in status, you get free breakfast and wifi. I've also stayed at both the Residence Inn and the Courtyard - both are nice. There is an Outback Steakhouse walkable, there. I've never stayed at the Fairfield, but they will offer free breakfast. Lastly, there is a Springhill Suites located on Metro Drive, which you have not included. It's actually a nice option.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
reviews: 180
10. Re: hotels

I just stayed at the Edina Residence Inn. Edina is across the street from Bloomington and the shuttle drivers were very safe and prompt. Loved the hotel.