We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

Which Bloomington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mn.
reviews: 2
hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

I am looking for a hotel to stay for a night park my car while one vacation that has covered or heated parking.I am sick of coming home to a snow packed car every year.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 181
1. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

The Courtyard off of Bloomington Ave. has heated, indoor parking for a fee, but is available for a Park here, Fly there rate.

marriott.com/hotels/…

MN
reviews: 11
2. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

The Hampton Inn Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on Metro Drive is another good choice. They have an underground garage, and offer Park n' Fly rates.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 1
3. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

I heard the Hampton Inn's indoor garage is full from this month until April. Try another hotel.

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 87
4. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

The Crowne Plaza in Bloomington (one on Appletree Square) has covered parking, though not heated.

Marshall, Minnesota
reviews: 29
5. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

I will mention that the Crowne Plaza's ramp is only covered in certain spots, so it will be a crap shoot.

6. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 25, 2014