We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MOA coupon book

Which Bloomington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubuque, Iowa
reviews: 30
MOA coupon book

Can anyone tell me what's in the most recent version? Thanks.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: MOA coupon book

Previous links and posts:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g42881-i604-k44071…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g42881-i604-k48514…

Burnsville, MN
reviews: 2
2. Re: MOA coupon book

The MOA's Visitor's Guide is a really useful site, destinationbloomingtonguide.com/bloomingtong… Looking through it, it appears that many Bloomington hotels and all Eagan hotels provide complimentary MOA coupon books. You wouldn't need to decide if the coupons are worth buying the book. The guide also provides info on hotel discounts as well as MOA coupons. If you haven't chosen a hotel yet, Eagan is convenient location also, as well as being convenient for visiting the MN Zoo also.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 31
3. Re: MOA coupon book

Go to the MOA website. I personaly dislike the Mall of America.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 1
4. Re: MOA coupon book

yea the coupons are useless, usually like 10% off fast food, buy 1 and get 1 free hot dog, etc

Edited: 3:49 am, January 20, 2013
Minneapolis
reviews: 10
5. Re: MOA coupon book

I find that you don't get that great of deals with the book. It all depends on what you are looking for.

6. Re: MOA coupon book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 23, 2014