We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cherry Bomb Lacrosse Tournament

Which Traverse City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois, United...
1 post
Cherry Bomb Lacrosse Tournament

I was just wondering what activities there are to do with a toddler. My son will be playing in the LAX tournament the end of July and we were wondering what we could do with a 4 year old. I have been on TA and it looks like a lot of winery options but we don't drink so no good on that. Biking might be an option, but would need to rent a bike if possible to do the state park? Any good advice much appreciated. Thank you.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: Cherry Bomb Lacrosse Tournament

What would you do in Illinois with a 4-year old? You can probably find similar activities here...plus lots of wonderful sandy beaches with (hopefully) warm water.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
83 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Cherry Bomb Lacrosse Tournament

Beach, for sure at that time of year. I take my toddler there as much as possible. Bicycle rental at Brick Wheels on 8th Street-very close to the TART bike trail. There are some nice parks with good playgrounds too: Bryant, Kids Cove at Civic Center, F&M

3. Re: Cherry Bomb Lacrosse Tournament

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 12, 2014