We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Advice for TC

Which Traverse City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wisconisn
reviews: 24
Travel Advice for TC

My wife and I are planning on visiting TC either in mid-august or mid-sept. We are leaning toward Sept. but will we run into places that have closed for the summer season? We are thinking about staying at the Gray hare B&B. We would appreciate any info. on B&B's in the area.

thanks

michigan
11. Re: Travel Advice for TC

As requested I got the info. My parents really enjoyed it here said the place was very nice (house is over 100 years old) and very scenic with a pond that you can actually fish in. The food provided for breakfeast was fantastic. They couldn't quit raving about the blueberry pancakes that melted in your mouth yesterday and today had some type of porkloin that had marinated for 3 days and eggs. Yesterday they also had a deep fried banana that even my mom loved and she normally hates things like that.

Said the owners were super nice and friendly and would recommend this place to others. The room was very small and had a very small tv but they had their own bathroom.

Hope that helps!

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 1,020
12. Re: Travel Advice for TC

Thank you for that reply-sounds very nice. I will mark this post to remember the info you have provided. :)

Austin, Texas
reviews: 39
13. Re: Travel Advice for TC

If you happen to get a rainy day or just like music, be sure to check out the Music House Museum and get in on the guided tour where they will demonstrate the instruments. We really enjoyed it and alot of people skip this! examiner.com/travel-in-traverse-city/…

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 1,020
14. Re: Travel Advice for TC

I 2nd the Music Museum-big time. I love it there. It is a very nice place to spend a couple hours. $10. 1 hour tours=humorous docents, interesting tour.

15. Re: Travel Advice for TC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, October 11, 2012