We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Talbots on E Front...stay away

Which Traverse City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Battle Creek
reviews: 8
Talbots on E Front...stay away

Hello,

I am so irked by this entire situation, I can't help but to tell the world.

My fiancee, daughter, and myself were shopping on E. Front. We walk past Talbots and my fiancee mentions that she is going to go buy some skirts and enters the store while our daughter an myself go to the soda shop next store. At some point while our daughter and myself were being treated like royalty at the soda shop, my finacee was treated like a leper at Talbots. She was taken to the sale merchandise by the sales associate (girl with shorter blonde hair) where there were no skirts. When the associate went back to the counter, she tells her coworker "that we have a real winner here!" Obviously, my fiancee was very upset by this and left the store in tears and empty handed.

After arriving back from our vacation, I emailed Talbots corporate office and told them what happened and that they should contact my fiancee for any further communication. The email me back and ask me to tell my fiancee that they are sorry and about a week later I start to receive Talbots mailorder magazine....can't even use it for toilet paper, but did line the litter box with it, and we don't ever line the litter box...

Now, because of the way their corporate handled this, I am on a mission to shout it to the world. If you listen, you are better off, if you don't it's your money and spend it in a way that will make you happy.

Robbob8

Chicago
1. Re: Talbots on E Front...stay away

How rude! So sorry to hear about what happened to your fiancee. Sad, but we can't help how ignorant and stupid people are sometimes. At least we can say that those people will live a sad sad life, whereas you and your fiancee will live happily. :) I'll make sure to glare at all of them when I visit next week.

2. Re: Talbots on E Front...stay away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 17, 2009