We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

Which South Haven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
reviews: 11
Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

We'd rather stay in a condo over Labor Day weekend than a hotel, but I just can't find one that will do a 3 or 4 night rental. If you have any suggestions please let me know. There's 4 of us. Thanks.

Swartz Creek
reviews: 29
1. Re: Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

you look at listings in www.vrbo.com?? vac rentals by owner website.

Twin Lakes...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

besides VRBO, there's

vacationrentals.com which I think is a little easier site to navigate and also a local co called

Shores vacation rentals.

You have to pay damage waiver, rental fee and taxes with the Shores, but you can see immediately what's available, no waiting to contact the owner.

Good luck. We haven't been to South Haven yet, but we've had great luck with rentals numerous times., nice to have space and privacy versus a hotel.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
reviews: 12
3. Re: Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

homeaway.com also.

Destination Expert
for South Haven
reviews: 154
4. Re: Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

you could also check with the tourist bureau....the web site is southhaven.org....i've called and gotten tips on availability from them....

Indiana
reviews: 11
5. Re: Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

Thanks everyone....I found one on vrbo.com. We are looking forward to it, wishing it was going to be warmer this coming weekend, oh well looks like plenty of sunshine though.

Does anyone know of a mini golf place in the SH area? My little guy loves mini golf and I thought it would be something fun to do one evening.

6. Re: Having a hard time finding a condo over Labor Day weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 27, 2011