We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakery in South Haven

Which South Haven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 12
Bakery in South Haven

We are coming to South Haven the end of October. We will be celebrating a birthday and would rather pick up a cake in South Haven. I would like to personalize the cake. Any suggestions?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
1. Re: Bakery in South Haven

Golden Brown Bakery on Phoenix downtown is probably your best bet. I'm not sure if you can get cakes at Julia's and I'm not sure what Village Market's bakery makes, I think they have cakes. I know Walmart's bakery makes cakes. I think they're closed for the season but Dairy Queen makes killer cakes.

Destination Expert
for South Haven
reviews: 154
2. Re: Bakery in South Haven

i've done brown bakery several times and they are very accomidating!! and good!!

Michigan USA
reviews: 3
3. Re: Bakery in South Haven

Dairy Queen's sign says they're open during the weekends. It didn't show for how long, SO if you want one of those yummy ice cream cakes, you still might be able to get one!

Three Rivers
reviews: 2
4. Re: Bakery in South Haven

i agree with the Golden Brown Bakery in town.. one time i was in south haven and was having my sister from Washington State visit when they wanted to have a taste of the bakery... i said oh my its closed i wish you could of come when they were open..." since i have eaten there before. and just last year in Feb. 2009 then out of no where the man ahead of us turned around and said you want to go in. i was shocked.. i said yes we would love to, and he said he was the owner.. How nice of a person to be there hear us talking and take the time out of his time off to let us in the store to purchase. The baker is the best.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5. Re: Bakery in South Haven

I did use Golden Brown Bakery for the birthday cake and it was yummy. Took my friends there to sample their delicious cookies (loved the butter cookies). They were very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend them!

6. Re: Bakery in South Haven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 17, 2010