We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kingfisher Cove Cabins

Which Saugatuck hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indy
reviews: 26
Kingfisher Cove Cabins

I would like to know if anyone has stayed in these cabins. I'm interested specifically if anyone has used the bike path to actually walk into town. What is the area like where the cabins are located.

Thanks!

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
reviews: 21
1. Re: Kingfisher Cove Cabins

I have not stayed but I can tell you that they are a newer development and are next to the bike/walking path which is used quite a bit in the warmer months.

Alton
reviews: 6
2. Re: Kingfisher Cove Cabins

Reply to: Kingfisher Cove Cabins

While I have not stayed in these cabins, they are more like log houses, I have driven in to look at them and they are very nice and are located a short distance from a small lake which you have access to. As I remember there are not many trees in front of the cabins but the backs are nicely wooded and the sand dunes are very close. It is an easy bike ride into the lovely little town of Saugatauk.

3. Re: Kingfisher Cove Cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, October 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck