We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bank of petoskey

Which Petoskey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
temperance
Bank of petoskey

Is the bank of Petoskey still in existance. I have a stamped raised pic or permotional article in good condition in origional frame and glass of a camio lady and trying to do some research on it dated in the early 1900s. Thanks for any help...

todoco1@yahoo.com

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bank of petoskey

Are you asking about Petoskey State Bank? If so, they were bought out by NBD years ago. NBD is now Chase.

temperance
2. Re: Bank of petoskey

Thanks Dave, All it says on the article i have is Bank of Petoskey and a date,in the early 1900s..

Michigan
reviews: 47
3. Re: Bank of petoskey

I think your talking about the old Petoskey bank at the corner across the Chamer of commerce on Mitchell street. They turned it into stores around 1970??

4. Re: Bank of petoskey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Petoskey