We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Colors

Youngstown, Ohio
Fall Colors

I wondered how the fall colors are progressing there. Interested in driving around the UP and am interested in visiting Tahquamenon Falls which I understand is close. Also are the falls flowing well? Thinking of coming either this weekend or next.

Bay City, Michigan
reviews: 34
1. Re: Fall Colors

Sounds like you should plan to visit this weekend. I see reports in other threads that colors in the U.P. are near peak (especially with recent rain & falling leaves). I see the forecast for the weekend calls for rain (40%) on Saturday, but abundant sunshine on Sunday. The falls will be gorgeous. Also be sure to stop at Paradise & Whitefish Point while you are there.

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
2. Re: Fall Colors

Been really windy here in the Manistique area. Manistique is half way between the bridge and Wisconsin on US 2 on Lake Michigan. Suppose to be windy again tomorrow. Leaves are falling. Yesterday it was green outside, this morning we had color here and there but the wind is not helping.

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 9
3. Re: Fall Colors

Can't say for sure about the E. U.P. , but it's pretty colorful in the N. Central U.P. If you can do it, I would suggest trying to visit this weekend.

4. Re: Fall Colors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:38 am, March 30, 2011