We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new buffalo to chicago

Which New Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
reviews: 60
new buffalo to chicago

If I don't want to drive into chicago, What are my options from New Buffalo to maginifance mile in chicago?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
reviews: 3
1. Re: new buffalo to chicago

First, it's the Magnificent Mile. You can take Amtrak which has three trains from New Buffalo. You could also take the South Shore Line from Michigan City. Check www.nictd.com for schedules. If you opt for the South Shore and you're planning to go on a weekend, be sure to check their list of outages when the line will not operate east of Gary due to track maintenance.

Chicago
reviews: 2
2. Re: new buffalo to chicago

citylights, it was a typo, no need to get all gramatically high and mighty on us we know the poster meant mag mile...oops i mean 'mag mile.

Yeah the train is right across the street from the stray dog bar. Its not a very good schedule though. When my gf and some friends and I were staying down there she wanted to go into work a few days and the first train didnt run until something like 11am.

michigan
reviews: 60
3. Re: new buffalo to chicago

Thanks Jamaicabound1, We all cant be so perfect...

4. Re: new buffalo to chicago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:35 am, March 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about New Buffalo