We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

Which Hossegor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

Hi, looking to travel from Lucca/Pisa area in Italy to Hossegor on the 15th of July. Any and all suggestions are welcome, please help. Thank you so much!

New York
11. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

Hey guys, checking that site alsa.es it doesn't recognize Bayonne and suggests Bayona. What do I do?

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 100
12. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

You're on a Spanish site and Bayonne (French) is Bayona in Spanish

:-)

New York
13. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

That would make sense wouldn't it =) Thank you!

New York
14. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

Okay guys, I bought a Ryanair ticket from Pisa to Santander. From Santander bought a bus ticket on Alsa to Bayonne. Now, please bear with me this is all new to me, where do I board the Alsa bus?? It did not provide any info in the email and the site is difficult to navigate. Thank you so much.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 100
15. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

You have to ask at the airport.

If the Alsa bus does not leave from the airport, take the shuttle bus to Santander bus station. It is only 5 km and costs €2.

UK
16. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

I love a challenge! The Alsa site won't allow a booking directly from the airport to France, so it seems likely you will have to go into Santander - especially as the site does allow Santander as the starting point. Somewhere in the details of the itinerary, there are buttons for showing further info, including maps of the bus station:

www.alsa.es/portal/alsa/jsp/map.jsp…

However, I agree with Pvoyageuse - print out your details and confirm them when you arrive at the airport!

New York
17. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

Thank you so much guys. Sorry for the delayed response I was actually in Mexico for a week with no access to emails. Will check back in as things arise, you folks rock!

18. Re: How can I get from Pisa/Lucca, Italy to Hossegor? Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 30, 2010