We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations- Help Please :)

Which Vis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, RI
reviews: 30
Accomodations- Help Please :)

Hello!

We are staying in Vis for 4 nights in July and are having a hard time finding accomodations. We would really like to stay near Kozimo in a nicer place

We have found availability availability at the Leandra (Kozimo) and the Nautic Apartments.

There was no availability on at lemonvis, villa kamenica, and the other places recomended on tripadvisor (You guys are the best!!!!!)

Any suggestions for us or who to contact?

Thanks so much!!!

Courteney

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 310
1. Re: Accomodations- Help Please :)

did you try the navigator travel agency. mario, dad pero, and sister run the place and they have apts...but if not available, they would know.

Newport, RI
reviews: 30
2. Re: Accomodations- Help Please :)

Thanks Charley!

I will try them today... I'm just nervous about showing up somewhere with no booked accomodations or reviews! We may just have to stay in Hvar and do a day trip to Vis...

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 310
3. Re: Accomodations- Help Please :)

oh, vis for sure. wouldn't want to just show up...have a blast on vis, one of my favorite places on earth.

4. Re: Accomodations- Help Please :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Vis