We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport within free port zone

Which Subic hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore
reviews: 8
Transport within free port zone

Hello,

I am visiting subic and having a little difficulty finding information about transport and expected fares. I am staying at subic park hotel. I understand there is no public transport within freeport zone. I need help on the following:

1. In the first place, from what I read, it sounds like 'freeport zone' 'sbma' and 'waterfront' all refer to the same area?

2. I figured I can take Victory liner upto Olongapo, and then a jeepney till sbma gate. What is the taxi fare I should pay from here to subic park hotel. Any cheaper alternative for this.

3. The next morning I plan to go to ocean adventure. What taxi fare should I pay from Subic Park hotel to Ocen Adventure?

4. For the return trip , from ocean adventure to subic park hotel , are taxis readily available? Can I expect to pay the same amount as above.

5. for my return to clark, what taxi fare should i pay from Subic Park hotel to Olongapo bus terminal?

Olongapo...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Transport within free port zone

1. freeport and sbma means the same but waterfront area is the part where you face the sea.

2 you I.T. from victory liner to gate is good. i might suggest you just walk from the gate to subic park hotel. as it's relatively near. but if you have luggage it's best that you take a taxi

3. taking a taxi from your hotel O.A. is quite expensive. there is a free bus that take you from the parking terminal near golden dragon (again, this need a bit of walking) to O.A.

4. same as above.

5 i suggest to just do the same steps as 1. taxi are ridiculously expensive here.

2. Re: Transport within free port zone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 21, 2014