We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

class renunion 1957

Which Manistique hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texas
class renunion 1957

Is the class of 1957 having a renunion next year my name is richard e. lafoille my wife is janice class of 1959 her last name was bosanic the lafoilles are my cus. live in tx hot hot

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
1. Re: class renunion 1957

Pata - I am not sure if they are or not but I will ask around. You may want to try calling the Manistique High School at (906)-341-4300

UP
reviews: 7
2. Re: class renunion 1957

Annual - All class reunion - this June 29th at the Little Bear West Arena in Manistique.

You can call City Hall and see if they are on the list. And with some luck get a phone number or address. Us stump jumpers are pretty helpful.

City Hall - 906/341/2290

I know some Lafoille's and Bosanic's here. If you like I can check around? I can't get back right away I will be out of town.

Good Luck!

3. Re: class renunion 1957

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Manistique