We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?

Which Mackinaw City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MN
which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?

Planning an impromptu trip to Mack City tomorrow for 1-2 nights. Need comfortable bed in motel/hotel due to fibromyalgia. Any suggestions? Thank You!

5 replies to this topic
Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 94
1. Re: which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?

Sorry, but after staying 6 places, none of the beds really stood out for me. The only bed that I didn't like was at Sunrise Beach Motel.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 965
2. Re: which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?

I have stayed at the Rainbow Motel 3 times over the years and always felt the bed was very comfortable.

Flint, mi
reviews: 786
3. Re: which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?

I agree with Tyme... the bed was good at the Rainbow. Even better are the hosts at the front desk. If at all possible, mention your bedding situation... they will probably let you preview the rooms first without having to commit to one. Check out the beds before making your final room selection. I doubt at this time of year that they will be fully booked solid (allowing you to make selections).

Copper Country, MI
Destination Expert
for Copper Harbor
reviews: 182
4. Re: which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?

I've stayed at at least 4 different hotels there in the last few years and the Baymont had comfortable beds.

wisconsin
reviews: 4
5. Re: which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?

Returning from our Cleveland (rock and roll museum), Niagara Falls trip we stopped in Mackinaw on the return to Wisconsin. Stayed at the Court Plaza Inn & Suites. Beds were the least comfortable out of all the other hotel stays.

Reply to: which hotel/motel in Mackinaw City has comfortable beds?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted