We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brigadoon B&B - rates?

Which Mackinaw City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Jersey
reviews: 1
Brigadoon B&B - rates?

Can anyone supply the room rates for the Brigadoon B&B in July (2012), or an approximate? Their website states "starts at $95" but obviously that is the low end. I have requested from them in E-Mail a specific date but their reply was to call the long distance (no toll free) number as they don't seem to want to quote the rate in writing. Of course as nice as the place looks this is a deterrent for them not to supply their rates - a simple request. The website doesn't list the room ranges either so that may imply up to triple+"start rate"(?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated to see if this place would be in my budget for a stay or look for another!

Thanks

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
1. Re: Brigadoon B&B - rates?

From reading your post it looks like they want to talk to the person over the phone. You could just give them a call.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 106
2. Re: Brigadoon B&B - rates?

When I looked into that B&B in the past, they didn't seem very helpful. Far different from Deerhead Lodge, a block away, where we have stayed twice and been quite happy.

South Jersey
reviews: 1
3. Re: Brigadoon B&B - rates?

Thanks for the Deerhead Lodge recommendation. It looks nice and gives their reasonable rates right on their website. I did request from Brigadoon again on their rates (to have something in writing which is very important in my opinion) and they never replied, so we'll take our business elsewhere. Thanks Lighthouselovertoo!

4. Re: Brigadoon B&B - rates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 18, 2013