We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

july place to stay

Which Mackinac Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oh
reviews: 7
july place to stay

we will be spending a few days on the island in mid july for our 30th wedding anniv. we have not been there before and are unsure of where to stay reasonably priced. not taking any kids (YAA!) so we would prefer somewhere where there are not a lot of them running around. would like to get a room with a pleasant view (not fond of noisy street views) . have not stayed in b&b before because always thought they werent private enough but would not rule it out.

Edited: 11:48 pm, June 04, 2010
oh
reviews: 7
21. Re: july place to stay

Am at the market street inn now and couldn't be happier. The location is across from the fort and it's a beautiful view. The inn is very clean and the room while being small is perfect for 2. Would def recommend to anyone.

Gaylord, Michigan
reviews: 144
22. Re: july place to stay

Thanks for the info. I'll have to give Market Street Inn a try when we are there again in the fall.

Canton, Michigan
reviews: 25
23. Re: july place to stay

Froggy5 - Glad to hear you are enjoying the Market Street Inn! Hope you are having good weather.

AtlantaPhotog - Thanks for recommending the Cottage Inn for the winter. If you are who I think you are, I enjoy your blogs and have already made some notes for future trips. I am happy to see you here on TA offering suggestions.

24. Re: july place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2011