We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Bluff Condos at stonecliffe

Which Mackinac Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
westmi
Lake Bluff Condos at stonecliffe

My husband and I are planning a 24th ann. here-- does anyone have first hand experience with this condo? We have visited the island before but have never stayed over night....Finding out our penthouse room has no ac has made me very nervous because we are visiting in mid July...any comments would be appreciated

westmi
11. Re: Lake Bluff Condos at stonecliffe

PaulPKM,

We are staying in the "lakebluff condo's at Stonecliff--The oakwood Building" is this the same that you have described? I was curious if anyone contributing to this blog has stayed specifically in this building or are they all generally the same?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 118
12. Re: Lake Bluff Condos at stonecliffe

TA is so cool!

Yooperbacker and I just realized that we know each other from high school in Ann Arbor. We only live about 2,000 miles apart now, and our HS only graduated about 56 students each year.

What a small world this can be!

13. Re: Lake Bluff Condos at stonecliffe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 02, 2009