We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tulips

Which Holland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MI
reviews: 114
tulips

Are the tulips up and open yet? Maybe taking my mom to Holland if the flowers are pretty. We were thinking, April 15th?

Thank you.

MI
Destination Expert
for Ludington
reviews: 111
1. Re: tulips

You are 3 weeks early. Tulip time this year is the first week in May. When we were in Holland last week there were no tulips open yet.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
reviews: 14
2. Re: tulips

Tulips are early this year. Our wild ones are already starting to bloom. I don't know how much the festival people can control them. They usually plan on the first week of May, but I dunno they've missed it before. Doggy were they planted outside yet? If they are mother nature is in charge.

3. Re: tulips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 07, 2010