We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants and bars

Which Frankenmuth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Good restaurants and bars

My sister and myself will be visiting Frankenmuth on a Thurs. and Fri. Where are the best bars with entertainment (dancing) on a Thurs. evening?

Michigan
reviews: 43
1. Re: Good restaurants and bars

Hmmm....Frankenmuth has many things. Night life is not one of them. The only place with a dance floor is Sevin O'Brian's on Jefferson St. Slightly off the beaten path, but it has a big parking lot, a decent beer selection, a d.j. and the best bacon-wrapped tater tots. For real. It's not a "dress up" kind of establishment. Think jeans, t-shirts, Nascar, and lots of drunk waiters and waitresses trying to hook up after a long shift of slinging chicken.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 1,020
2. Re: Good restaurants and bars

Tiffany's can be a fun place for hanging out, but they will not have dancing on Thursday night, if at all. But the crowd can be fun, locals and tourists alike. Decent food too, especially their pizzas!

Edited: 3:19 am, July 27, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 57
3. Re: Good restaurants and bars

I agree with the other posters. Frankenmuth has NO nightlife! Where are you staying? The Lorelai Lounge at the Bavarian Inn has fun, fruity drinks and is open every night. It's a big place and the servers are very friendly. The couple times I was there they had a one man band who was okay, but there were maybe three other couples there. No one was dancing! I guess you can always make your own party anywhere, though.

Tiffany's is also a great suggestion. The Frankenmuth Brewery is also on Main Street, but has more of a restaurant atmosphere and closes around 11:00.

4. Re: Good restaurants and bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 17, 2013