It is that time to travel again. This time my first visit to Detroit in the next few days. I will be there for the weekend and Monday. I am putting up at the Marriott Renaissance Center. I have the second half of Saturday (4pm onwards) and the entire Sunday to myself. In this limited time I have the usual things on my agenda:
- shop a little for the wife and me(your basic Abercrombie, Juicy, GAP etc.);
- baby shopping (I need to buy a Medela feeding pump for the wife and maybe the toy, clothes etc. For the baby )
- maybe catch the latest movie when nothing else to do in the evening or so
- some American junk food :)
- any other to-dos in the Renaissance Center. ?
Ideally I would not like venture much out the Renaissance Center and was wondering whether there is enough in there to keep me occupied for 1.5 days and to meet my above to do list. Also are the shops open on Sunday. In case it is suggested that limiting myself to the Center will not work, then please could you advise me on the nearest and most convenient place that I can visit and by what mode of transport ?
Considering the unfortunate state of things in Detroit - I will definitely like to keep it safe and convenient. All suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks