We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Which Birch Run hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
reviews: 26
Restaurants

We will be arriving late next tuesday. Are hoping to get a great hotel rate at Drury Inn Frankenmuth or Holiday Inn and suites Birch Run.

Does one hotel cut rates more than others? Is there another hotel that is better? Hampton Inn?

Also need to stop at a restaurant on our way there.Coming from 5 hours South. any quick good "EAT " type small cafes on the way?

3 replies to this topic
Bay City, Michigan
reviews: 34
1. Re: Restaurants

If you plan to eat once you get to the area, then I always like to recommend Tony's I-75 Restaurant in Birch Run, across from the outlet mall. They're known for their large portions and very reasonable prices.

I can't speak directly about the hotel rates, but there's a certain amount of convenience to staying right in Frankenmuth if that's where most of your activities will be.

OWOSSO
reviews: 21
2. Re: Restaurants

If you are looking to enjoy a fun meal try Tony's. This place serves high quality food in a quantity it is hard to match. Their BLT boasts 1 pound of bacon! Take friends if you plan to have dessert! The banana split is the biggest dessert I have ever seen! Four of us couldn't finish the strawberry shortcake.

Michigan
reviews: 16
3. Re: Restaurants

Not sure why this thread is not closed??? The OP asked this question almost 1 year and a half ago.

Reply to: Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted