We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western in Woburn

Which Woburn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mesa, Arizona
reviews: 7
Best Western in Woburn

I MAY be doing a short group tour over July 4 holiday to the area, and we would most likely be staying at the Best Western.

Hard to tell from Google maps if anything else is in the immediate vicinity (short walking distance).

3 replies to this topic
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 24
1. Re: Best Western in Woburn

I'm not positive but I think maybe some fast food places. Just curious, why are you staying there?

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
reviews: 116
2. Re: Best Western in Woburn

There are some fast food and casual restaurants and a couple of convenience stores nearby on Montvale Ave. It's about 1.5 miles to Stoneham center and a couple of miles into Woburn. If you happen to get to downtown Woburn, have a look at the library. It was designed by Henry Richardson, architect of the Trinity Church in Boston.

woburnpubliclibrary.org/about-the-library/…

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston, Massachusetts
reviews: 21
3. Re: Best Western in Woburn

There used to be a restaurant named "Spuds" located at the Best Western but now it is vacant and there's no restaurant on site. There's a very busy McDonald's across the street but Montvale Ave is a very busy Street that it will be a little difficult walking to it. There's also a Dunkin Donuts on the same side of the street as the hotel but still not an ideal walk due to the congestion. There's a Bickford's Grille that offer pretty decent seafood dishes including lobster pie. They also are more known for their breakfast. Polcari's Italian Restaurant is also within walking distance, they also serve Regina's Pizza. If you do stay at this hotel, try to visit Downtown Winchester. It's a cute little area. I LOVE Nelson's Bakery for their grilled sandwhiches and they have the best selection of mixed in frozen yogurts, really yummy!

Enjoy!

Reply to: Best Western in Woburn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Woburn