We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter Pan bus from Boston airport

Which Waltham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockton-on-Tees...
reviews: 1
Peter Pan bus from Boston airport

I will be flying into Boston from the UK on 21st May - arriving at 17:35, then I plan to get the Peter Pan bus to Providence, RI where friends an meet me.

Will I have time to get the bus at 19:30 (after going through immigration etc).

Is the bus stop easy to find?

Do I need to book the bus in advance and if so, can I book it from the UK? - I had a look at the Peter Pan website, but there wasn't clear (at least to me!) answers to these questions.

I am particularly interested in hearing about other people's experiences.

5 replies to this topic
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
1. Re: Peter Pan bus from Boston airport

If your plane arrives on time, you should be fine. I don't believe you need to book in advance on a non-holiday weekend. There is a bus stop noted outside each Terminal, although you will need to look for it. If for some reason you don't make it, there are trains from South Station to Providence. The Silver Line Bus goes from the Terminals to South Station. See mbta.com for the rail schedule for the Providence trains.

Edited: 8:47 am, January 06, 2012
Stockton-on-Tees...
2. Re: Peter Pan bus from Boston airport

Thank you, this is helpful.

Boston...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Peter Pan bus from Boston airport

The commuter rail train would be much more enjoyable than the bus. You should be able to make the 6:50 or 8:10 train easily. Silver Line to South Station and then right onto the commuter rail train.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 19
4. Re: Peter Pan bus from Boston airport

But the bus is right outside baggage claim and one can just jump right on Diva. That might be best after a long flight. And Alan, doesn't the bus come every 1/2 hour?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
5. Re: Peter Pan bus from Boston airport

Peter Pan to Providence is roughly every two hours, but it does pickup right outside the Logan Terminals. However, it costs about twice as much. All kinds of things to balance here.

Reply to: Peter Pan bus from Boston airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted