We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockbridge Country Inn

Which Stockbridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford
Stockbridge Country Inn

Hi

I wondered if anyone has stayed, or has had any feedback, on the Stockbridge Country Inn. We are thinking of staying there in October this year for a few nights but there are no ratings for it on trip adviser.

Any other suggestions in either Stockbridge or Lenox (around 200 dollars a night) .

Thanks

Western...
1. Re: Stockbridge Country Inn

Hi there,

I'm not sure about pricing in October. That would probably be considered peak time with foliage being at it's highest around the 8-15th. (Summer also being peak)

I am not familiar with the Inn you are refering to. The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge would be my first choice. They can be pricey, but they may have something in your price range. There may be a minimum stay too. My next suggestion would be Cranwell Resort and Spa on route 20. I can't recall where the town line is located, so I'm not sure if this would be Lenox or Lee. Check them out at www.Cranwell.com

In a more budgeted mode, check out Rodeway Inn on route 20 across from the State Police on route 20 in Lee. A little bit farther north, check out the Yankee Inn in Lenox on Pittsfield Road (AKA routes 7 and 20). If you get a room there, book a room in the building set back from the road... not the older L shaped building closer to the road. This hotel also has an indoor pool.

On the Pittsfield / Lenox line, also on routes 7 and 20 is a Comfort Inn, located behind the Dakota Steak House. This hotel would be listed under Pittsfield.

I have checked all of these hotels out recently for guests to stay for my upcoming wedding. I would put guests in any of them. The Red Lion and Cranwell would be by far the top choices depending on your budget.

Have a great trip!

Westernmass

2. Re: Stockbridge Country Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 24, 2009